Spicy Mix Sprouting Seeds
VEGE-ZEN-1-1Regular price $5.00
Sprouts don't have to be boring. Mix it up with our organic Spicy Sprouts Mix and add some excitement to your next meal.
What is in our Spicy Sprout Mix?
Sprouts are a nutritious and healthy snack that can be grown right from your kitchen. Our organic Spicy Sprouts Mix is just what you need to get started. All you need are a packet of these organic stir fry sprouts seeds and one of our Goodlife sprouting jar kits.
This is our most popular sprout mix. It is full of succulent sprouts that are perfect for taking your salads and stir fries to a new level. The resealable 100 gram pack includes the following sprout seeds:
- Mung Bean
- Broccoli Raab
Read our handy guide to growing your own sprouts - it tells you everything you need to growing your own alfalfa sprouts. Key points to note:
- 3 tbsp of seeds is sufficient for a 1 litre sprouting jar
- Pre-soak your seeds for 6 - 8 hours to activate before starting sprouting process
- Rinse, drain and shake your sprouting jar 2-4 times per day to germinate your sprouts
- Don't keep your sprouting jar in direct sunlight, as your sprouts will dry out
- Harvest: About 4 - 6 days
- Rinse harvested sprouts, then pat dry and store in an airtight container in the fridge.