Reusable Silicone Freezer Bags (3 Pack)
HARVEST-SILIC-1-3Regular price $45.00
Have you been searching for a sustainable way to freeze the fresh produce that you harvest from you garden? Or do you simply need a convenient way to store your leftovers and keep your leafy greens fresh? Look no further - our packs of Goodlife Reusable Freezer bags are a fantastic option for you!
These stylish reusable bags keep fruit and vegetables fresher for longer, and are also super-convenient for storing or freezing leftovers, soups and casseroles in the fridge or freezer.
Try freezing your bumper crop of chillies, limes, or freeze your homemade Perennial Basil and Okinawa Spinach pesto!
About Goodlife Re-useable Silicone Bags
Urban Bounty sells these re-usable silicone freezer bags in a set of three. Each bag has a capacity of 1.5 litre. They are 24cm wide and 21cm high.
The bags are made of BPA-free, non-toxic silicone, certified for use with food and have a hard plastic slider that seals the bag.
Why we love Goodlife Re-useable Silicone Bags
There are so many reasons to love these bags - not least because you can use them over and over and over again! They:
- are leak-proof and airtight with sliders that pull across to seal contents.
- are heat resistant to 250 Celsius
- have a gusset at the bottom so you can stand them upright in the fridge
- have liquid measurements on the side so you know how much is in there
- can be popped in the microwave (remove the glide bar first)
- can be popped in the dishwasher for easy cleaning
- are suitable for the fridge or freezer
- store flat when not in use.
NOTE: to keep them leak-proof and air tights, the zip lock bars on the bags are firm to pull. Don't be afraid to use a firm hand. If you find the bar a little too hard for your liking then simply dip a cotton bud end in some cooking oil and run it along the groove where the bar slides.